Russian National Arseniy Trofimov (23) was released from the cell of the Class IIB Bangli Detention Center, Saturday (20/2). After serving a one-year sentence, he will be deported from Bali. Previously an English teacher in Moscow, Arseny was sentenced by Denpasar District Court Judges for drug possession after violating Article 127 Number (1) about Narcotics Constitution.
Subscribe To Our News
Most Read Posts
- Bali Police Investigates Russian Woman For Posting Controversial Video With Elephant Online March 1, 2021
- Bali Police Arrest Two Suspects For Car Break-ins March 1, 2021
- Bali Quarantine Hotels Have Allegedly Not Been Paid After Government Cuts Funding March 1, 2021
- Tourism Minister Plans Drive-Thru Vaccination Services In Bali February 28, 2021
- Aqua Blu Returns to Sea In Bali With New Safety Protocols February 28, 2021