The Bali provincial government has stopped facilitating hotel quarantine options for asymptomatic COVID-19 patients due to budgeting constraints. Denpasar Mayor, I Made Toya, confirmed that the decision was made due to financial restraints of account of the National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB), the institution responsible for financing the program.
Subscribe To Our News
Most Read Posts
- Teen Dies In Motorbike Accident In Bali March 8, 2021
- Bali Authorities Increase Safety Measures at Airport March 8, 2021
- Bali Police Urge Judges to Increase Sentencing for Drug Possession March 8, 2021
- Bali Authorities Warn Schools for Allowing In-Person Learning March 8, 2021
- Bali Green Zones Nusa Dua And Ubud Prepare To Welcome Tourists March 7, 2021