The Bali provincial government has stopped facilitating hotel quarantine options for asymptomatic COVID-19 patients due to budgeting constraints. Denpasar Mayor, I Made Toya, confirmed that the decision was made due to financial restraints of account of the National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB), the institution responsible for financing the program.
Subscribe To Our News
Most Read Posts
- A Couple In Bali Has Been Arrested For Human Trafficking June 19, 2021
- Officials Confirm That 93% Of Senior Citizens In Bali Are Vaccinated June 19, 2021
- Bali Police Arrest Woman Who Stole From A Disabled Man June 18, 2021
- Bali’s Tirta Gangga Fish Pond Loses Hundreds Of Koi Fish June 18, 2021
- A Reoffender Was Mobbed For Breaking Into Local Shop In Bali June 18, 2021