Skip to Content

One Person Passed Away After Gas Leak Causes House Fire In Denpasar

Share The Article

Last Updated

One person has died in a house fire cause from an alleged gas leak in Denpasar. 

Friday morning at 7:00am a kitchen fire broke out in the Banjar Graha Santi neighborhood in Pemecutan, West Denpasar. 

denpasar fire
(Image: Istimewa)

34-year old An. Nurul from Surabaya died in the blaze when an alleged LPG cylinder began to leak and exploded. 

The exact circumstances surrounding the fire are still under investigation by police. 

The fire was extinguished 60 minutes later by the Denpasar fire department. The victim who died in the blaze was not able to make it out of the house. 

Warning Graphic Content: The Victim is pixelated but it’s still disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised. 

For the latest Bali news, Debate & Gossip join our Facebook Community


bali sun group

Article Cover Photo: For illustrative purpose (not the acutal fire)

Michelle Heaton collapses from dehydration while suffering 'Bali belly' _ Daily
Previous
Michelle Heaton Collapses From 'Severe Dehydration' After Suffering From 'Bali Belly' following US$200 Sushi Meal
Electric Car Charging Station Added to toll road in Bali
Next
Electric Car Charging Station Added to Toll Road in Bali
Comments are closed.
shares