Skip to Content

Covid-19 Survivor Mistakenly Reported Dead By Bali Officials

Share The Article

  A Covid-19 survivor with initial I Ketut JG has been mistakenly reported dead by officials from the Covid-19 Handling Task Force.

(Image: ©The Bali Sun – I Wayan Yatika)

 The Head of the Denpasar Criminal Investigation Bureau, Kompol Mikael Hutabaran confirmed that Ketut JG who previously underwent a centralized quarantine at PrimeBiz Hotel Kuta after getting confirmed positive with Covid-19, was reported as one of the death cases from Covid-19 by the officials. “After undergoing quarantine at the facility that was provided by the government, this asymptomatic patient was reported dead at Indonesian Health Minister’s app called New All Records (NAR) on Saturday (4/9).” Kompol Mikael said.

(Image: ©The Bali Sun – I Wayan Yatika)

  After receiving a report regarding this case, Kompol Mikeal immediately called several related institutions such as the Covid-19 Handling Task Force, Denpasar Health Agency and the hospital to check this potential misinformation. Other than that, the officer also checks Ketut JG’s work place to assure that he’s still alive. “When we checked on his workplace, they told us that Ketut was still at his hometown in Singaraja and planned to get back to work on Tuesday (7/9) when he recovers.” Kompol Mikael added.

(Image: ©The Bali Sun – I Wayan Yatika)

 After receiving information from several different sources, the police confirmed that Ketut JG is still alive. Mikael reminds the other citizens to not be hesitant to report to the authorities if they find any similar cases in the future. He also reminds everyone to keep complying with prevention protocols to prevent Covid-19 transmissions. “I urge all the people to always follow the protocols and reduce their mobility in the public areas unless they have important things to do.” Kompol Mikeal concluded.

A man with initial FWS has been evicted by officials for not being able to show a Covid-19 vaccine certificate during an inspection.
(Image: ©The Bali Sun – I Wayan Yatika)

Read Today’s Breaking News Headlines In Bali

For the latest Bali News & Debate Join our Facebook Community

bali sun group
SUBSCRIBE TO NEW POSTS

Enter your email address to subscribe to The Bali Sun’s latest breaking news, straight to your inbox.

  Officials from the Bali Tourism Agency have confirmed that the government has planned to partially reopen the international travel corridor.
Previous
Bali Officials Plan To Test The Reopening Of The International Travel Corridor
 Dozens of hotels in Bali have officially gone bankrupt due to the uncertainty of government policy throughout this global pandemic.
Next
Dozens Of Bali Hotels Officially Went Bankrupt