Share The Story

A fire broke out at the Trans Studio Mall in Denpasar, Bali on Wednesday night in a restaurant kitchen. 

The mall was quickly evacuated while employees were seen battling the fire in a restaurant kitchen in the food court.

No injuries have been reported at this time. 

The fire was reportedly extinguished by mall management in less that 5 minutes before it spread to any other businesses. 

The fire reportedly started on the first floor at around 8:00 pm in the food court of the mall. 

It appears the fire was started due to a kitchen fire but this has not been confirmed by fire officials. 

The mall has since reopened and is back to normal operations with the exception of the restaurant that experienced the fire. 

In a separate incident earlier this year, a transformer on the rollercoaster caught fire at the same mall.

For the latest Bali news, Debate & Gossip join our Facebook Community

Post Sponsored by Bali Flow Tours: Travelers #1 choice for private tours and airport transfers in Bali

Facebook Comments